The Vista® is a robust diesel particulate (PM) reduction system designed for a very broad range of on-road diesel engines and applications. Features of the Vista include:
- CARB verification to Level 3+ (>85%) for PM
- Approved for 1993-2010 engines, including EGR and Caterpillar ACERT models up to 13L displacement or 450 HP
- No minimum temperature requirement
- Ideal for low and/or variable temperature duty cycles
- Integrated off-line diesel burner regeneration system
- Advanced system monitoring, diagnostics and data retrieval
- Installation and maintenance ease with modular design
This active regeneration system uses diesel fuel, combined with an integrated diesel burner element, to “cook-off” the captured diesel particulate when the vehicle is not operating.
The Vista is managed by ESW CleanTech’s proprietary MLC® which monitors system parameters and controls the automatic regeneration process. The MLC also logs the monitored parameters for later retrieval and analysis.
ESW CleanTech uses only the highest quality materials, including all stainless steel construction, and a robust silicon carbide diesel particulate filter for enhanced durability. Additionally, numerous inlet/outlet end cone configurations are available for installation ease.
The modular design of the Vista facilitates service and de-ashing of the diesel particulate filter. The gasketless band clamp design enables quick turnaround for maximum uptime.
The Vista balances the mandate for cleaner air with the demanding requirements of real-world on-road diesel applications, and the desire to maximize the economic life cycle of your equipment, while avoiding costly replacement.
Find out if the ESW Vista is right for your equipment!