DieselLink Universal Commercial Truck Adapter
The DieselLink is a universal truck communication adapter that works with both OEM and aftermarket truck diagnostic software. The rugged adapter was built for truck repair facilities and designed to stand up to the daily usage you’d expect in the truck repair industry. While the adapter is focused on the heavy truck market, it also contains the protocols used in the automotive industry for both diagnostics and programming.
- Cables and accessories included!
- Comes with a 24-month warranty
- Multiple Protocol Support
- Supports 4 CAN channels including J1939 and ISO15765, all ODBII protocols.
- DieselLink can be used with OEM Software such as Cummins Insite, International NEDS, and Premium Tech Tool as well as aftermarket software like Pocketfleet PF-Diagnose (PFD).